This program assists families with children age 0-19 to understand Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
What is does a Key Worker do?
- provide education and information to the child and family, specific to their needs
- assist families in accessing support, health and education services in the community
- provide emotional and practical support to families
- build on each family’s strengths and empower them to become the best advocate for their child
How does a family get referred to this program?
- Parents may self-refer without an assessment or at any point during the assessment process.
Although based at the Wachiay Friendship Center, Aboriginal ancestry is not required for this program.